Friday, September 17, 2010

Seeing my nephew for the first time. 12th - 15th April 2008

When I arrived at Vitoria, I waited for my brother-in-law to pick me up from the Bus Station. I was freezing there. I was so glad to finally arrive at my sister's house. Time to spend with their new born. Jonah. He was 2-3 months old then.
Helping my sister to babysit Jonah as she take a rest.
Multitasking.



Cooking for sister and family.

Candies
I forgot these are coffee beans or chocolate.
Pastries
Sister bought this blue sling bag for me.
We went out for dinner
Me and Brother-in-law, Raul.
Me & my elder sister. Say Chin. We can talk for hours non stop. It has been like this since young.
This park is walking distance. Fresh air all the way.
We brought Jonah for a walk. He loves to be outdoor and he often fall asleep easily.
We were so busy taking pictures and talking, for 3 seconds we left Jonah alone. (OK, we are not supposed to do that)
I had a great time in Spain. Though it is such a short trip.
I conclude this is a time well spent. Glad I had a chance to visit them in Spain. Will certainly visit them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment