Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Business Trip to Qatar 3rd March 2008

I didn't get to celebrate Chinese New Year as I was in Dubai working. It was a last minute arrangement to go to Qatar for exhibition.

Some of the scenery along the way to exhibition.

Working hours there is 10am - 1pm & 5pm - 9pm. Due to the weather during summer, they have this add working hours. But it applies even during winter. During one of the break, the Agent brought me around to show me Qatar.

The one standing on my right Mr. Khaleed. He is from Sudan. Whenever I asked him to snap a picture for me, he will say "you are too much white!" in stead of saying that I am fair. He always made me laugh. He is based in Sharjah. He was there for the exhibition as well. The one on my left is Ansari Al Habib. He is from Qatar. A very nice friend as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Setting up a company in Qatar is secure. Qatar has strong client confidentiality regulations and refuses to exchange customer information in Business setup in Qatar with other Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development members.Thanks,,,,

    ReplyDelete