Monday, September 13, 2010

Global Village 19th January 2008

Global Village is a unique tourist destination which opens for approximately 3 months in a year. That day was my first visit there, My colleague Jenny brought me there. We didn't have much time walking around as we arrived late. But the main intention is to meet up with my sister, Jane, as she stop by in Dubai for few days while heading to Istanbul, if I have not mistaken.

First time relocating to Dubai, UAE, thought is still the first week, it feel so good to see family members visiting. She brought along some Tom Yam Paste, Bak Kut Teh spices & some Ipoh Old Town White Coffee which I failed to bring with me due to overweight.
Taken outside China Pavilion
I didn't take more picture this time. I intend to revisit again.

1 comment: