Thursday, September 16, 2010

I thought it was gonna rain.

That morning I woke up and noticed the sky was dark. Weather then was approximately 37 Degree Celsius. It hasn't been raining since January Flash Flood. I quickly dressed and head to office. I wanted to feel the rain. As I head nearer towards the city, I noticed it is not sign of rain. Somewhere is on fire. But the entire sky of Dubai City Center were covered with smoke. That must be a bad one. Immediately the DJ on the radio announced that it was due to a huge blast at Al Qouz industrial area.

Look at the city center view from far.

Heading to work takes approximately 25mins drive. (without the traffic jam) I am still driving towards the dark sky.
Look at the Emirates Tower.
Somewhere near my office.

No comments:

Post a Comment